Craft kit for designing and making your own unique bird feeder!
Parts included are made from recycled car tyres and plant pots.
A fun activity for all the family and a great way to encourage little ones to reconnect with the environment and wildlife. Provides practical experience on how to reuse and recycle.
The Make Your Own Bird Feeder kit includes:
- 2 x wraps
- Feeder base (made from recycled plant pots)
- Rubber stopper (made from car tyres)
- Instructions with an educational section on why it’s important to reuse, recycle alongside how their bird feeder is helping to save the planet.
- A parental guide on how you can link the making of the feeder to key stage 1 and 2 sustainability topics your children will be covering in class.
- Fun family activity
- Made from waste that would usually be thrown away
- Teaches little ones about recycling
- Great way to help out our feathered friends when their food sources are scarce
- Encourages birds to hang out in your garden - we love a spot of bird watching!